WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF EARNING MY REAL ESTATE LICENSE?
IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THESE 6 EASY STEPS.
1. Be 18 years old or older and a resident of the United States.
2. Sign up for the 60 hour Tennessee Principles of Real Estate course through TARE.
3. Upon completion, we will send you a form to fill out. This is so we can submit your information to PSI for testing. You will also receive a certificate of completion for both this course and the 30 hour course mentioned below. Save these. The state will need a copy of them later.
4. Login to PSI using your credentials to sign up for the State Real Estate exam.
5. Sign up for your 30 hour New Affiliates course through TARE (We recommend you purchase this in a bundle with the 60 hour Tennessee Principles of Real Estate that was mentioned above. You can start this course at any time after completing the 60 hour. You can also complete this course before testing with PSI for your license, though it is not required to complete before testing.)
6. Submit your paperwork and Certificates of Completion to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission. You will complete the onboarding process with the commission and the broker of your choosing.